Rinse the chicken pieces under the tap and pat dry with kitchen paper. Trim off any excess fat.
Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the , and herbs. Cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Add the chicken and on all sides. Pour in the wine and let it evaporate.
Make sure the meat is cooked by pricking it with a fork. If the juices that come out are clear, it’s done. If they’re still pink, cook it for a bit longer.
Notes from the cook
- Another simple chicken recipe that's quick to prepare and can be left to cook. Get tons of taste fast and for hardly any effort.
The Juicy Bits
- A healthy and nourishing meal.
- The herbs andantioxidants as well as making a lovely sauce. supply
- Read more about the health benefits of herbs.
- Read more abot the health benefits of tomatoes.
- Chicken thighs can be an economical and healthy meal choice – the darker meat contains more Where to find zinc and why you need it.