Blitz the strawberries, banana and yogurt to a smooth consistency.
Add the walnuts and the milk and blitz again.
Notes from the cook
- Quick and easy to whizz up for a great start to the day. Find more breakfast suggestions in our special Kitchen Mate Ideas feature.
OUR NUTRITION EXPERT SAYS…
- Add more protein by adding flaxseeds and/or pumpkin seeds.
- Make it non-dairy by changing to soya oat/rice milk. Read about the health benefits of yogurt in our Food Focus feature. and soya/
- Find out why strawberries are so good for you here.
- You can substitute the walnuts with a handful of your favourite nuts - hazelnuts, brazil, macademia and use any other berry you have at hand.