Warm the olive oil in a frying pan and the . Add the and cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently but delicately to prevent breaking the .
Add the parsley and sprinkle with a little salt. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until the cooking juice has been absorbed.
Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Notes from the cook
- In Italian cooking ‘trifolati’ means thinly sliced vegetables cooked in olive oil, garlic and parsley.
- The key to the success of this dish is to cook the mushrooms on a medium to high heat.
OUR NUTRITION EXPERT SAYS…
- A delicate side that's great with meat or fish dishes, or served with polenta.
- vitamins that are essential for a healthy metabolism. Find out more about mushroom health benefits in the special Food Focus feature. are a great source of B
- The addition of parsley adds more phytonutrients, vitamin C and fibre to this nutritious side dish.